Appraisals and Inventory of Personal Property
- A court appointed appraiser is on staff to handle all your onsite as well as online appraisal needs
- Appraisals are assessed at fair market values for probate court, divorce settlement, tax purposes, or family distribution
- We also provide appraisal service for insured valuables at replacement or retail values
- Items can be viewed for evaluation onsite or through photographs online.
- Online evaluations are $18 per item. If the item's value turns out to be less than the $18, the evaluation is free.
- A typed and signed evaluation of a single item or collection will be presented upon completion of the appraisal.
Purchasing appraised items is a conflict of interest on our part. We DO NOT Buy Items. Our contacts within the industry including Auction Houses, Antique Dealers, Private Buyers, and Consignment Shops can be provided along with sales advisement upon receipt of the Final Appraisal. Again our goal is to MAXIMIZE your profit and we want to inform you to the best of our ability in order to do so.
Examples of items appraised:
- Simon Willard Grandfather Clock c. 1810
- Antique Oriental Rugs
- Handel Table Lamp
- Octagon Clark Sewing Cabinet
- Baby Grand and Upright Piano
- Vintage Trains
- Vintage Clothing
- Designer and Costume Jewelry
- First Edition Books
- Hummel, Royal Doulton, Bing and Grondahl, Cybis, Lladro, Royal Copenhagen Figurines
- Sterling Flatware, Serving Pieces, and Decorative Silver
- Art Deco Furniture Set
- Federal, Victorian, Art Nouveau, Mission and Contemporary Furniture
- Steuben, Orrefors, Val St Lambert, Baccarat Glassware
- Militaria including guns and edged weapons
- Vintage Arcade Games
- Fine Jewelry
- Fine Bronze Figures
- Vintage Sports Memorabilia
- Lawn and Garden Equipment